- More Culinary Kudzu: Recollections & Recipes from Growing up Southern (2006)
- Culinary Kudzu: Recollections & Recipes from Growing Up Southern (2002)
Keetha DePriest Mosley was raised in the Delta, in Belzoni, Mississippi. She currently lives in Winona, Mississippi, with her husband and son.
Keetha studied journalism at the University of Mississippi but did not complete her thesis for her master’s degree. She interned at Southern Progress in Birmingham for one summer in the food editorials department. After the internship was over, she returned home to manage public relations for the local hospital and write a column for the Clarion-Ledger.
She has published her two books as well as an e-zine. She helped to found the Mississippi Writers Guild. Currently, she is working on a fiction novel.
- Recipe for Ice Box Rolls by Keetha is available online
- Keetha’s blog
- Keetha DePriest Mosley’s page on She Writes
- Interview with Keetha DePriest Mosley