- Living Memories (2013)
- Eternal Words (2010)
- Endless Present (2007)
- Vital Forces (2006)
- The Well of Destiny (2001)
- Physician’s Guide to Arthropods of Medical Importance, 5th Edition (2007)
- Faith vs. Science: The Unnecessary Dichotomy (2007)
- Infections Diseases and Arthropods (1999)
- Ticks and Tickborne Diseases Affecting Military Personnel (1989)
- The Robin’s Cliff Mystery Series (2006)
- You Gonna Touch That? Disgusting Facts about Bugs (2004)
- Mystery at Eastport Cove (1991)
Jerome Goddard lives in Starkville, Mississippi, and works in the Entomology Department at Mississippi State University. He earned is bachelor’s and master’s degrees from the University of Mississippi (1979 and 1981). He received his Ph.D. in medical entomology from Mississippi State University in 1984. He served in the U.S. Air Force as a medical entomologist from 1985 to 1988. He has served as the State Medical Entomologist for the Mississippi Department of Health since 1989.
- Mississippi State University Library’s page on Dr. Goddard contains biographical information.