- Redefining Manhood (2015, Findhorn Press)
- Clearing: A Guid to Liberating Energies Trapped in Buildings and Lands (2012)
- Healing Plants and Animals from a Distance (2012)
- Conscious Food (2012)
- Dreams of the Reiki Shaman (2011)
- Reiki Shamanism: A Guide to Out-of-Body Healing (2008)
- Finding Sanctuary in Nature (2007)
Jim “PathFinder” Ewing is a journalist, author, and former organic farmer who lives in Pelahatchie, Mississippi.
He has worked as a journalist and editor at The Clarion-Ledger, the Jackson Free Press, The Jackson Daily News, and USA Today since the 1970s.
Ewing writes the “Mississippi Byways” column in the Jackson Daily News.
Ewing was awarded the J. Oliver Emmerich Award for Editorial Excellence from the Mississippi Press Association in 1992 and 1995 and shared the award in 1989 with David Hampton.
His non-fiction books focus on mindfulness, organic farming, sustainable living, and more.
Ewing is an avid outdoorsman and sustained an injury from a fall out of a deer stand. This injury led him to seek out ways to heal and lead himself out of despair. This is how he started writing self-help spiritualistic books.
Ewing was an organic farmer for seven years, on his farm ShooFly Farm. He is an avid outdoorsman and supports sustainable use and environmental stewardship.
He has served in leadership positions or on the boards of the Mississippi Wildlife Federation, Mississippi Ducks Unlimited, Mississippi Urban Forest Council, and many others.
- Amazon.com’s page for Ewing
- Jim Ewing’s LinkedIn Profile
- Jim Ewing’s Facebook Profile
- Jim Ewing’s Website