- Two Sisters Cafe (with co-author Elena Yates Dulo) (2010)
- Loving Men (poetry) (2013)
Samantha Harper Macy is a Broadway, film, and TV actress as well as a poet and novelist. She is from Batesville, Mississippi, and attended South Panola High School. She graduated from the University of Mississippi in 1964 and went on to earn a Master’s Degree in Performing Arts, Speech, and Theatre at the University of Illinois in 1965.
Her film credits include Oh! Calcutta! (1972), Bound for Glory (1976) and Victory at Entebbe (1976). She was also a series regular on the hit late night television comedy soap, Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman. She has written the novel Two Sisters Cafe with Elena Yates Dulo in 2010 and published a compilation of her poems called Loving Men in 2013.
Macy is teaching acting in Los Angeles and lives in Beverly Hills, California. She married actor Bill Macy in 1975.
- Samantha Harper Macy’s Facebook page
- The Blog 2 Sisters Cafe
- Samantha Harper is moving up. Boca Raton News, Sept 17, 1976
- Biography of her husband actor Bill Macy.
- Amazon page for Two Sisters Cafe