- Kings of Tort: The True Story of Dickie Scruggs, Paul Minor, and two decades of political and legal manipulation in Mississippi (2010) co-author with Tom Dawson.
Alan Lange is a businessman living in Jackson, Mississippi. He attended Jackson Prep High School, graduating in 1989. He earned a B.A. in Economics at Millsaps College in 1993 and an MBA in 1996.
In 1996, he was a product manager at Worldcom. He was CEO of Redundant Networks, Inc. from 1999 to 2001. In 2001, he became the Director of Legal Resources, a legal staffing firm. In 2005, he became the Managing Director of ClearLeverage.
Lange owns the blog Y’all Politics (founded in 2004), which first reported the Scruggs bribery scandal. He and Tom Dawson teamed up to write Kings of Tort: The True Story of Dickie Scruggs, Paul Minor, and two decades of political and legal manipulation in Mississippi. The book was published in 2010.
Currently, he is involved with two investment companies: Grits Capital and MuniStrategies, and is a co-founder of Kinetic Staffing, LLC in Jackson.
He and his family live in Jackson, Mississippi.
- Review of Kings of Tort
- Alan Lange and Tom Dawson to publish book on Scruggs and Minor cases
- Y’all Politics pages on Scruggs Scandal
- Alan Lange’s LinkedIn page
- Kinetic Staffing page with Alan Lange bio