- Black Market Pneuma (1999)
- Hoof Swarms Among the Bridhe Glyphs (with Amy Trussel)
- The Minarets of Alabama
- mentioned in Willie Morris‘s My Cat Spit McGee, p. 134
Andy di Michele hails from Jackson, Mississippi. He attended East Mississippi Junior College in 1981 where he obtained an Associate Arts degree. He went on to earn a bachelor’s degree in Philosophy and a Master’s degree in French at Mississippi State University. He taught at Tulane University in New Orleans, Louisiana, and at the New Orleans School for the Imagination. He worked as a carpenter at Willie Morris’s house and wrote a poem about Willie Morris’s cat Spit McGee, which is published in My Cat, Spit McGee by Willie Morris. Many of his poem are experimental works. After Katrina, he moved to Media, Pennsylvania, and teaches in Delaware at Edison Charter School. He was the 2011 Charter School Teacher of the Year in Delaware. He is a poet, performance artist (drummer and guitarist), and woodworker with four books of poetry to his credit: Black Market Pneuma (1999), Nay-Pau-Loron, Hoof Swarms Among the Bridhe Glyphs (with Amy Trussel), and The Minarets of Alabama.
- My Cat, Spit McGee by Willie Morris
- Andrew di Michelle’s LinkedIn Profile
- Big Bridge, At this stage by Andy di Michele