- Marshall Field’s Food and Fashion (2005)
- A Chicago Tradition: Hotels and Hospitality (2005)
- In Search of Teddy (2002)
- Complete Book of Teddy Bears (1989)
Joan Greene was born in born in Kosciusko, Mississippi, in 1951 and grew up on a farm. She has a Master’s degree in counseling. She owned a shop “Bears to Go” in San Francisco for twelve years. She designs dolls, writes music, and writes books. She currently resides in Nashville.
- Lovable teddy bears might be what the world needs now. Nancy Arcayna. Star Bulletin, 2004.
- Joan Greene Design Studio website
- Articles about Joan Greene’s dolls and gallery showings
- Beautiful Vault Collection Facebook page